What We Are Watching

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Black Widow My A**

So Danielle wins HOH and puts up Janelle and James, with James as a pawn. She strutted around like a big hot shot after getting HOH - does anyone else find this reminds them of Jen last year, taking the HOH over Kaysar?

Anywho, there's this big speech of hers about how tough she is when in reality, Howie and Erika could have outlasted her but she made deals with them.

I'm still trying to figure out the point of Erika in this game.

Also, Marcellas TOTALLY had to be talked into giving George the slop pass. You could see Danielle telling him to do it and his immediate reaction was like that of a two year old being told "no." Then he goes around and makes a big deal about his big heartedness for doing so...

Whatever.

At this point, I'm starting to want WILL to win again. At least he's playing the game. James is just playing a sloppier version of Will's game so Will should get it over him.

2 Comments:

  • Not Will! I guess I want Kaysar to win altho I don't think he can. Danielle, James, Marcellas, Will, and Boogie are SUCH liars....more than needed to win a game.

    If CG could win, that would be good....he probably needs it the most. I am indulging in wishful thinking. And he doesn't really play....I am just sick of all the phoniness. Didn't like James last year, like him less now.

    And I am liking Janelle less lately

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 9:11 PM  

  • I want Kaysar to win but I have a feeling he's going home very soon...

    By Blogger B, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home