What We Are Watching

Monday, August 07, 2006

RIP K-Grease

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY VIRGINIA IS STILL IN HELL'S KITCHEN.
Sorry for the all caps, the yelling. I'm just not into Virginia and the thought that she's going to win makes me mad. I see flaws in Heather, don't get me wrong, but Virginia is a mess. Sure, she can muster up confidence and bark like Ramsay after he teaches her to do so...and she makes creative dishes. But she's an awful cook! It's not really fair to the rest of the chefs in the kitchen if she wins.

I half expected Ramsay to get rid of Heather, even when he had Keith and Virginia standing up there at the end.

I love the challenges on this show. So much more appropriate for the prize compared to Apprentice.

So obviously, in the end, I want Paranoid Heather to win.

That begs the question, is Heather right about Virginia? Keith had the guts to tell Ramsay to his face...Virginia obviously has a crush on Ramsay and she's used to it her advantage. But did she "cheat" with the cook book?

4 Comments:

  • I dunno what happened tonight. I have the feeling V read the cookbook and has played Chef..but, on the other hand...is Chef that dumb? I am not sorry to see Keith gone. He doesn't have the stuff to run his own restaurant. I hope Heather will win....I can't see Virginia winning in the long term but who would think she would still be there.

    I wouldn't have lasted past the first time he called me a "stupid cow" and I threw something at him.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 10:47 PM  

  • LOL.
    You Donkey!
    : )

    By Blogger B, at 11:25 PM  

  • Criticism is one thing. Name calling is rude, juvenile, and ridiculous!!! I don't know why anyone puts up with him.

    There is no prize worth that.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 7:28 AM  

  • I think Virginia is sneakier than she is letting on. She very well could have read it in the cookbook. I loved how K-Grease told off Chef at the end, although that probably wasn't very smart in terms of his finding employment elsewhere. It just shows his lack of professionalism.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home