What We Are Watching

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Fall Lineup!

Ok, tonight it was pretty much decided that my husband has one measly tv show he can't miss this upcoming season. (The Office in case you care...).

Begging the question, what shows are we watching this fall?

I'm upset that What About Brian is on against the Studio 60 Sunset whatever show (though once I watch it, I may not like it and it'll make life easier for me I suppose).

7th Heaven is coming back (I'm kidding. I mean, it's coming back but I'm not planning to be near it).

What else is out there?

3 Comments:

  • Scrubs won't start FOREVER.
    I think other shows start next week, if they haven't already

    By Blogger B, at 11:13 PM  

  • hee hee. You said "wee"

    By Blogger B, at 10:31 AM  

  • I am really missing this blog! IT was fun to read the comments on tv.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home