What We Are Watching

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another HOH

So Season 6 won yet another HOH contest. I wonder how long they can keep that up?

I think the reasons for getting rid of Jase over Will were valid. These guys all understand the game Will plays. Hell, they've likely studied it. So he's predictable and they can handle him, like Kaysar said. Jase? He was all over the place.

Jase seems to assume they'll be sending back a house guest again, like they did last year. I wonder why they'd play the same trick twice, though.

I think it's interesting that James is more loyal to Season 6 than his other alliances. Yet he still acts like he can't trust them either.

Should be a fun week. If I were one to spend money by text messaging votes, I'd definitely vote to wake them up every 15 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home