What We Are Watching

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stupid COW!

Last night on Hell's Kitchen, Ramsey FINALLY got rid of Sara, the argumentative COW. Sorry, just too funny how much he called her a cow.

She deserved to go. Virginia sucks at service, that's true. But Virginia is creative when it comes to making menu items...Sara served quail at a construction site. Hello? Virginia was the smartest at that one. She made a panini; better than standard catering truck fare, but with chicken which most people eat. Quail?

I'm not sure if it'll be KGrease or Heather at this point. I loved loved loved the "twist" where he took Virginia off being safe, Heather put her up thinking she'd go home for sure and then Virginia backed off the whole "I don't deserve to be here" crap.
Too damn funny. As the hubby said, best way ever to have Sara sent home.

4 Comments:

  • I am so glad Sara is finally gone! I have wanted her gone for so long. I laughed when it happened. I liked the challenge last night a lot too. They were all so happy to have a chance to run their "own restaurant " and then it turned out to be a lunch wagon...which made me laugh too.

    I felt sorry for Heather during the service....she was doing such a great job and Katherine and Heather kept screwing her up. I am hoping she will win....but like you, feel Keith has a good chance too.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 8:56 PM  

  • DOn't use my daughter's name in vain.
    You have her on the brain.

    Virginia was screwing her up. Not Katherine

    By Blogger B, at 9:56 PM  

  • Sorry ! Mea Culpa Big Time!!!

    But I do have your daughter on my brain most of the time. The problem is that the heat has fried my brain!

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 8:35 PM  

  • I think Virginia planned the whole "change of heart" thing and maybe she is not as unstable as she appears. Or maybe I am giving her too much credit. I am curious to how she will be when she has to run the kitchen next week. I have a feeling she might do better when there aren't people yelling at her.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home