What We Are Watching

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

James V. Janelle

I'm not sure what to think of what is transpiring on BB right now. James and Janelle have separate strategies and can't seem to make them coexist. James thinks they should get Will and Boogie out...but Janelle (and Kaysar) realize they aren't much of a threat...so get the floaters out because they are the ones casting votes that are unpredictable in the end.

Meanwhile, I wonder if James trying to take out Janelle and break up the alliance is real or not. James is just as treacherous as Janelle. He's the one with the secret alliance with the other side.

I'm back to just wanting kaysar to win.

1 Comments:

  • Me too!

    I wondered how long James would stick with Season 6.....it lasted longer than I thought it would and he had the secret alliance early on.

    They are not showing Kaysar interacting with people very much.

    Marcellas still amuses me.
    I still don't like Boogie but I understand why keeping him is a good strategy.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home