What We Are Watching

Monday, September 18, 2006

Rachael Ray

Wow. So I really liked the new Rachael Ray show. It was more than I expected and the hour flew by completely.
She started by showing off her set a bit and it includes a rotating studio audience area, so that they can be turned to face her when she does the various segments all over the studio.

Then she sat and had coffee at a table with the audience and then she taught a 60 second snack - and passed it out to the audience. I so want to be in her audience now. They get snacks y'all!

She had a clip of her overcoming a fear with an audience member.

Had her celebrity guest and they discussed favorite thing, including food. It was Diane Sawyer. Tomorrow it's Oprah.

She cooked a little more - a 7 minute meal. And apparently, you can download the grocery list the day before so you can cook with her if you'd like.

I already really like Rachael Ray but this show was really entertaining and different than others on right now. It's less awkward than Martha (she's just warmer, I guess) and isn't crafty or anything. Just cooking segments and every day stuff.

Watch it, tape it, TiVo it.

2 Comments:

  • I felt like she tried to jam a bit too much into one episode. Hopefully that will calm down a little bit.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 10:52 AM  

  • Kiki - Channel 4, 3 p.m.


    Simba's Mom - I can see what you are saying. But in my cable-free home, I'm just psyched to have her in my life again!!!!

    By Blogger B, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home