What We Are Watching

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Survivor: Racial Islands

So I admit, I fell into the intrigue of the "controversial" segregated tribe dealie on Survivor. I tried to watch (but was distracted by my Rockette Baby a few times. I didn't see the Latino tribe at all. Barely saw the Asian tribe. Saw the Whites lose their chickens (DOH!) and saw the Black tribe discuss how they were urban kids so they didn't know how to camp. I wasn't surprised when they lost because it seemed to be showing them the most in the early parts of the episode and the one formula Survivor can't seem to break is its editing pattern.

I will try and watch some more but next week the Office starts and that's my show. I can't leave it for this silliness.
I am still intrigued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home