What We Are Watching

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Amazing Race..Car Trouble

The single moms got what they deserved by tempting the gods of The Race and refusing to stop and leave the models their jack. It was inevitable that they'd have car trouble themselves. Doh!

I'm too tired to put together a coherent summary...but I love the race so far. The tasks are NOT SIMPLE like they have been for a few seasons in a row (go to the gas station and ask the clerk for your clue?!?!?! UGH). No, this year they have people falling off wild horses and tasks that actually take time and effort to complete.

Another week gone by and I'm not sure I have a favorite yet. But the unmarried couples are definitely my least favorites. They bicker and bicker and it's annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home